If your looking for a new napkin-folding technique in time for Easter, check out the Martha Stewart how-to for this cute bunny. It would literally take me until April 8th to figure this out. Hopefully you have better hand-eye coordination than I have.
If you just like the lovely yellow plates, try Wonderful World Yellow from Villeroy and Boch.
Instructions from MarthaStewart.com:
Easter rabbit-shaped napkins are a festive detail for the holiday
table, and they only require a few simple folds. Well-starched crisp
cotton or linen will transform into the sturdiest bunnies. Fold napkins
the day before your meal so your "warren" is full when guests arrive.
1. Fold starched napkin into thirds.
2. Crease in half to create a center line for reference; fold top corners down along this line.
3. Fold up from bottom corners along dotted lines.
4. Bring left and right edges together on center line.
5. Flip upside down and over. Turn up bottom point.
To fasten: Fold left and right corners back; tuck one corner into the
pocket of the other. Pull out bunny ears first; open up base.